I’m always interested to hear about new opportunities and challenges. Below is a simplified version of my resume, a complete PDF is available upon request.
Aug. 2019 - Present: Systems Engineer
- Developing Ansible playbooks and Kubernetes configuration to support multiple systems.
- Creating reusable Ansible and Terraform based application modules.
Oct. 2018 - Aug. 2019: Senior Associate L1, Technology
- Implemented multi-project server provisioning and automation using Packer and Terraform.
- Led and implemented on premises infrastructure automation of VMWare environment with Ansible.
- Automated Ansible role testing with KitchenCI and Inspec to improve reliability and development speed.
Aug. 2016 - Oct. 2018: Associate L2, Technology
- Implemented infrastructure migration and automation of existing health research software suite into AWS using Ansible and Vagrant.
- Led Ansible management conversion of a Windows based application to facilitate multiple concurrent development teams.
- Used Ansible to help deliver a website from requirements to deployed on government servers in 15 days. See it here.
- Implemented several service APIs using Drupal and Object Oriented PHP to expose insurance simulations to the public.
- Helping implement DevOps best practices and tools as standard across multiple project tracks.
Aug. 2015 - Aug. 2016: Associate, Technology
- Implemented complex data searching and sorting in Drupal with custom backend logic and theming.
- Automated code quality tests to ensure adherence to both Drupal and client standards.
- Mentored new team members on best practices and intricacies of the existing codebase.
Sept. 2014 - Aug. 2015: Junior Associate, Technology
- Designed and built a job board integration service using Talend and the Drupal CMS.
- Took ownership of an existing Drupal codebase and enhanced the functionality of their existing Apache Solr search.
July 2009 - May 2014: Computer Technician
- Effected quick and economical computer repairs to client equipment in both workgroup and Windows domain environments.
- Communicated with clients about major hardware and software purchasing decisions.
- Trained new staff in best practices in client interaction and computer repair.
- May 2014: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science